We strive to provide our clients with a high quality service whether it's a Construction Dispute, Party Wall Matter or a RICS Home Survey.
Lee Kyson has over 40 years experience in the construction industry, currently carrying out Party Wall Surveys and Building Surveys, He can also assist if you have a building dispute with your contractor or if you are a builder / contractor and have a dispute with your Client. Currently enrolled on a MSc Construction Law and Dispute Resolution course, Lee can very likely advise you on the best procedure to take.
Lee is a member of the
- Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIArb)
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)
- Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors (FFPWS)
- Pyramus & Thisbe Club – Specialising in Party Walls and Boundaries
- NVQ L7 Leadership
- CSCS Black Card – Management
- CSCS Gold Card – Advanced Craft Plastering
- SMSTS – Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
Apart from sitting on the Board of the London Branch of the Federation of Master Builders; Lee also sat on the National Working Group (NWG) for the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). The purpose was to review and assess the National Occupational Standards for plastering and rendering. It was felt that the NOS needed to be updated for the awarding bodies such as CITB, Edexel etc. to keep in line with current working practices and materials. The NOS are a relevant part of NVQs and have been reviewed for NVQ 1, 2 & 3.